Small Business Development Support
Supplier Diversity Outreach Services
Financial Asset Recovery
Audit & Recovery
Fraud, Waste & Abuse
Insight Data System
Medical Audit & Recovery System
Security & Controls
Performant Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
QA Engineer II
Regular Full Time
• Performs quality assurance / testing on internally developed applications.
• Performs testing and may lead test effort on project basis.
• Identifies and implements automation of specific testing areas.
• Researches and implements new and improved testing methods, processes, tools, and test systems.
• Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Provides ongoing technical and application training as necessary to improve the overall quality of the software.
• Determines what needs to be tested based on the changes made by programmers during the project.
• Builds test platforms and test beds.
• Understand and reviews code as needed.
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
• Hands-on knowledge of SQL, ability to write complex queries, experience working with large scale RDBMS (preferably Informix and Microsoft SQL Server)
• Working knowledge of Linux & UNIX environments.
• Knowledge of SOA architecture, communication protocols and SOA testing approaches
• Basic coding and/or scripting skills (shell, or any scripting language).
• Be able to write test plans and execute test cases.
• Work directly with developers to mitigate risk.
• Performs testing and leadership tasks on designated projects.
• Plans, schedules, and implements automated testing projects.
• Assists staff with cross-training on products, and research of technical issues.
• Produces progress reports for all projects.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent degree of experience.
• 4-5 Years’ experience in Software Quality Testing.
• 1-2 Years’ experience testing applications within Citrix environment
Performant Financial Corporation
333 North Canyons Parkway, Suite 100 | Livermore, CA 94551
Toll Free 1 866 256-0057
Copyright © 2012 Performant Financial Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
The Performant symbol and the Performant name are trademarks of Performant Financial Corporation.