Small Business Development Support
Supplier Diversity Outreach Services
Financial Asset Recovery
Audit & Recovery
Fraud, Waste & Abuse
Insight Data System
Medical Audit & Recovery System
Security & Controls
Performant Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Clerk III AWG GP
Grants Pass, OR
Regular Full Time
Responsible for assisting in the implementation of the Administrative Wage Garnishment process in compliance with federal regulations and client requirements. The objective is to be efficient and accurate while achieving production goals.
Essential Job Duties:
• Reviews accounts for AWG status to ensure compliance with federal and client regulations.
• Handles and responds to all incoming calls from Portfolio Managers as needed.
• Reviews accounts referred by collectors to determine if there is potential for garnishment evaluates accounts against standardized criteria.
• Monitors and tracks the AWG letters series on each AWG account to ensure compliance and completion of the letter series sequence (e.g. financial, employment verifications), observing legal time frames.
• Uses good judgment and discretion in not sending an Order if recent changes have occurred which would indicate not to garnish (e.g. voluntary payment received). If warranted, suspends accounts, resolves problem, and follows up for garnishing when resolved.
• Remains knowledgeable of and complies with individual client and Performant Recovery regulations.
• Coordinates with Customer Service, Check Control, Team Leads and Manager in order to take appropriate action or provide information on accounts.
• Checks accounts to ensure payroll address has been verified, contacting employers when necessary to complete verification.
• Participates in and contributes to brainstorming sessions and systems resolution issues to maximize effectiveness and productivity.
• Completes special projects and assignments
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• 12% Moderate phone usage
• 8% Mics paperwork
• 80% Computer Data Entry
• Prolonged exposure to computer monitor
• Professional business setting
• Works closely with other Performant Recovery departments
• Required to adapt to meet critical deadlines which can include overtime
Education and Experience:
• Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision.
• Computer literate, 10 key by touch preferred.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Windows, Excel and Word experience preferred.
• Proven attention to detail skills.
• Good phone etiquette skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Excellent attendance.
High School Diploma or equivalent
One year general office work and/or public service and telephone experience preferred.
Performant Financial Corporation
333 North Canyons Parkway, Suite 100 | Livermore, CA 94551
Toll Free 1 866 256-0057
Copyright © 2012 Performant Financial Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
The Performant symbol and the Performant name are trademarks of Performant Financial Corporation.